FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does Purcado require me to have an account?
- No. Here at Purcado we aim to make your shopping experience as convenient as possible. That means no sign-ups, no payments and no hassle—just savings!
- Can I purchase shoes from Purcado?
- No, we are simply a search engine. Our main purpose is to help you find the best shoes, at the best prices, from the best retailers on the web. We allow you to search across multiple retailers to find where to buy your favorite shoes—and then, we direct you to the retailer’s site to purchase.
- Why should I use Purcado?
- We save you time, money and energy by helping you find your shoes at the best price, from the best retailers, in one easy-to-use search. With Purcado, you can compare prices across many major retailers, choose the same high-quality shoe at the lowest price and save in seconds.
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- Please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or send us an email at email@example.com.
- How do I change my email address?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your email address.
- If I’m purchasing from the retailer, how does Purcado make money?
- When you find a pair of shoes on Purcado, we direct you to the retailer’s site to purchase. However, each retailer recognizes that you came to their site from us—and, for this referral, they pay us a small percentage of your sale. In addition to commission, we also make profit from advertising space we sell on our site.
- Who’s behind Purcado?
- Behind Purcado is a team of dedicated, fashion and sneaker-obsessed individuals located in Durham, North Carolina. To find out more about our company, please visit our about page
- How do I contact Purcado?
- Have questions about our site? Need to address a concern? Want to send us a nice note? We love hearing from our users. Send us fan mail at email@example.com
- Where can I find the blog section of Purcado?
- Navigate to purcado.com/news or click the News tab in the header to read our blog.
- What does Purcado blog about?
- At Purcado, we want to keep our users up-to-date on the latest fashion trends for men, women and kids. We report on stellar online deals, create lists of must-have shoes and keep you entertained with fun, light-hearted content. Have something you want us to blog about? Send a tip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What retailers are on Purcado?
- We carefully curate our retailers based on product selection, popularity and quality of customer service. At the moment, we affiliate with 100+ reputable online retailers. You can find a full list of our retailers here
- Why do some listings not show sizes on Purcado?
- Some retailers do not provide us with available sizes. However, we still show you these products so you can easily compare prices and quickly find available shoes. For accurate sizing, you will need to click through to the retailer’s site.
- I had a bad experience with a retailer you linked me to; what do I do?
- We curate our retailers based on a variety of factors, including customer service, so we need your feedback to ensure we are working with the best. If you’ve had a bad experience with a retailer, please contact the retailer. Then, send an email to email@example.com to inform us of the situation. We want to make sure we’re working with customer-focused brands.
- Why is my favorite brand not on Purcado?
- Not only do we want to direct you to the best quality footwear, we also want you to have a quality customer experience. We carefully curate our retailers based on product selection, popularity, customer service and more. At the moment, we work with a select group of retailers and therefore only present in-stock shoes from those retailers.
If your favorite brand is missing from our search, it is likely that our retailers do not have it in stock. To offer brand recommendations for future affiliations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why did the price change when I went to the retailer’s site for purchase?
- Prices shown are based on data that we receive from retailers on a nightly basis. However, retailers may change their prices at any time. If you see any price discrepancies, please contact us at email@example.com
- When I’m shopping on a non-US based site, how does Purcado determine foreign exchange rates?
- Conversion rates are calculated nightly and, as such, prices may vary.
- My size is unavailable; why did Purcado show me this shoe?
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee sizes during the checkout process. Our search results feature information sent to us nightly by our retailers; we cannot guarantee their inventory at all times of the day.
- Where can I find the best deals on your site?
- We curate a list of the the best deals, sales and coupons from top retailers daily. Visit our deals page to see what sales are available today.
- Why is a certain deal no longer valid?
- Featured deals—which we promote on our deals page —are provided by the retailers we are affiliated with. Retailers have the liberty to change their deals at any time. We do our best to only feature valid deals but if you see a deal listed on Purcado that is invalid please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’m having trouble with my order; who do I contact?
- At Purcado, we do not handle orders; we simply direct you to the retailer to make your purchase. Please contact the retailer where you made your purchase to address any concerns. If you are having trouble with Purcado’s site, please email us at email@example.com
- How do I change an order?
- Please contact the retailer where you purchased your shoes.
- How do I cancel an order?
- Please contact the retailer where you purchased your shoes.
- What is your return policy?
- Each retailer will have a different return policy. If you purchase shoes from a particular retailer, you will follow their return policy—which can be found by clicking through to the individual retailer’s site.
- Is my Credit Card information safe?
- We do not collect any of your credit card information on Purcado. Once you checkout on a retailer’s site, you will enter your card information. We make certain to only work with reputable retailers—so, you should feel confident letting Purcado direct you to secure sites on the web.
- What if I am not happy with my purchase?
- We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your purchase. Please contact the retailer you purchased your shoes from about your issue.
SIZING & PRODUCT
SHIPPING & ORDER DETAILS
EXCHANGE & RETURNS